Choose a TransBar software
TransBar 5 can be full-licensed or in part to reduce its budget. The choice is made at the order between :
- seven sub-references to obtain barcodes of a single symbology or a family of close symbologies :
- TransBar 5 Ean 13 & 8
- TransBar 5 Codes 128
- TransBar 5 Code 39
- TransBar 5 Codes 2/5
- TransBar 5 Codabar
- TransBar 5 Upc
- TransBar 5 Msi
- the complete reference that includes the seven sub-references above, particularly dedicated to labeling professionals as well as international pharmaceutical packaging :
Four special purpose softwares were derived from TransBar :
- PressBar 2, in response to the special needs of the french periodical press
- TransBraille Pharma 2 allows the editing, the visual inspection, the embossing and the archival storage of Braille entries on french drugs packages
- CmcBar allows to print CMC7 bands of automatic reading on french checks, checks-letters or others french bank documents
- The font Code128T36So allows french hospitals informatic service to obtain barcodes on medicines orders when printing has to be performed by management software based on variable datas
If you are familiar with the use of the barcodes that you want to generate, read our tutorial for the choice by use.
If you have a name different than above, read our tutorial for the choice by keywords.
FInally, if you have a model to reproduce, read our tutorial for the choice by picture.